Relationship Director - Real Estate FinanceLocation:
Southern EnglandTHE BANK
A specialist bank serving the blended financial needs of business owners, property entrepreneurs and family businesses.
For over sixty years, they've put the customer at the centre of their business, helping them to realise their ambitions.
As they continue their journey to be a recognised bank for enterprising business owners and a refreshing and responsive alternative to the mainstream clearing banks, this could be your opportunity to join them and realise your own ambitions.
The Bank supports its customers, communities and people to prosper and grow through their core business areas of Property Finance, Business Banking, Private Banking and Personal Savings.THE ROLESummary:
- To originate new business and manage and develop a portfolio of customers in the property investment and development sectors.
THE PERSONEssential Knowledge & Experience:
- Manage and develop own portfolio of business customers - seek out opportunities for business growth through the retention of existing and acquisition of new relationships
- Assess, prepare and submit applications for loan facilities, ensuring appropriate commentary and analysis to aid decision making
- Monitor credit portfolio and take action as necessary to minimise risk and ensure quality account management
- Monitor relevant Management Information and ensure appropriate action is reported
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service to customers
- Understand the banks products and services, pro-actively identify and action sales opportunities in order to meet business objectives
- Build knowledge and understanding of relevant markets and customers in order to anticipate and meet their needs
- Good credit knowledge in the property investment and development sectors
- A network of contacts and introducers to grow the portfolio
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to present oneself and the Bank
- Strong negotiating skills
- A strong understanding of the property market, focusing on the South of England and/or South London
This is an opportunity to join an established traditionally structured but modern bank who continue to go through positive growth and diversification. Career opportunities are there for the taking for ambitious employees who perform well.Basic Salary:
Competitive, dependent upon experience
Various other benefits including a cash allowance, generous non-contributory pension, annual discretionary bonus, healthcare, life cover and more.