Private Equity Associate: Join this Top 10 US Law firm in their PE team situated at top tier, best known for big-ticket transactional work in the upper market.Firm
From their US origins to a global powerhouse - this international law firm is a juggernaut of a firm best known for big-ticket transactional work. The firm was among the first to secure an early-bird ticket to reach over $1B annual revenue. Their innovative, collaborative culture and unparalleled legal expertise have led their meteoric growth to expand further since; now, a Top 10 US firm in London. Their global footprint spans across over 20 offices in 4 continents, representing a broad spectrum of clients including Europe's largest companies, financial and government entities, private corporates, and MNCs.
The firm is situated in the upper/premium market; there are recognised for their unique mix of the US and English law advice and excellence in M&A, Private Equity, Insurance Transactions, Investment Funds, International Arbitration/Litigation, Employment & Banking. You can expect a wealth of ultra-high value transactions and complex cross-border cases in this firm. Fuelled by their exponential growth in the number of associates throughout the decades; the firm expanded their services to clients, including restructuring, finance, real estate, and securities litigation that dominated the legal sector in Europe and Asia-pacific.
The firm's financial metrics are generally significantly above most of its elite competitors. Their London office generates one of the highest revenues among US firms. Joining this firm, you can expect a generous remuneration package aligning to the Cravath scale.The RoleThis is an excellent opportunity for a Private Equity Associate (3-6 PQE) to join this Top 10 US firm in their City of London office.
The London PE team is an absolute powerhouse and excels in the high value deals space. They are ranked as the leading law firm for private equity by Chambers Global, US and UK and the practice is top tier for leveraged buyouts and PE.
The Private Equity team require a mid-level associate with UK market experience that can immerse themselves in working alongside a pioneering team focusing on high-value cross-border private equity transactions.
You will be:
- Advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies at all stages of the downstream investment cycle; including leveraged buyouts, co & minority investments, management incentive plans, financing and refinancings, bolt-on investments, management change, recaps, corporate restructurings and exits.
- Supporting portfolio companies on legal issues under private equity ownership and leveraged structures, with a particular focus on matters impacting the capital structure
This is an exceptional opportunity for a private equity associate to take their career to the next level with this top tier US practice. Apply now for immediate consideration or call the London team for a confidential discussion.
- 3-6 years post-qualified experience in a top tier private equity practice in the London market
- Strong private equity experience including drafting and negotiating locked box and completion accounts SPAs, managements incentive documents, shareholder agreements
- Some experience of some structuring of private equity transactions and reviewing funds flows.