Shaw Healthcare are looking for BankSupport Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our New Elmcroft home based in Shoreham By Sea. As an award-winning health care organisation, we can support you wherever you are in your healthcare career.Position:
Bank Support WorkerHours/shifts:
12 hour shifts - As/ when required - 12 hour shifts Salary (£): 9.50 Main ResponsibilitiesDuties include;
The Ideal CandidateAbout You:
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing.
- Support at meal times
- Promoting independence where possible
- Emotional support and wellbeing
- Undertake planned activities with residents
- Update daily logs, including food and fluid intake charts
It doesn't matter about your experience, if you want to help people there's a career opportunity for you in Shaw healthcare. What matters are your personal values. We will provide you with the training you need, including Induction, the Care Certificate and ongoing development and progression.
- Kind, calm and friendly attitude who has good values.
- Good sense of humour and a willingness to help others.
- Aspiration to learn new skills and progress your career.
- A passion to support individuals to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life.