Page Personnel are working with a dynamic company that are looking to expand their team by looking for a Campaign Executive. You'll take ownership of key marketing activities aimed at their customer base as well as support campaigns to attract new prospects.Client Details
A rapidly growing "tech-for-good" organisation that's just released it's revolutionary app.Due to their continuous growth, they are looking for a highly-committed, data-driven marketer to join them as a Marketing Executive.Description
- Customer Marketing
- You'll take the lead in creating and managing campaigns to delight our customers
- You'll be responsible for their customer events calendar, planning and delivering a series of events
- Using email and other digital channels, you'll create and deliver a comms calendar
- Play a key role in the delivery of wider marketing campaigns, delivering effective email marketing campaigns, implementing and using marketing automation, and applying a continuous improvement mindset.
- You'll assist with managing all of their digital channels including organic and paid social, advertising, paid search, blog content.
- Minimum of two years generalist marketing experience
- Data driven and analytic approach to work
- Experienced and skilled in email marketing, CRM, Google Analytics and copywriting
- Experienced with paid social, in particular Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ads
- Working knowledge of Adwords and core SEO principles
- Highly committed and results-driven, with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding results
- Excellent attention to detail
Training and development