Our client is in the energy sector and operates across 16 countries around the world. This role will support its UK growth, managing a portfolio of energy projects.
This is a role for a Lawyer seeking to take their legal experience into a project management focused role. It is a unique offering and a newly created position, supporting projects from their inception through to the developmental stage across the portfolio.
There is a diverse range of duties which will require you to apply your legal knowledge and know-how and you will:
- Run tender processes and manage external consultants/contractors, land agents and legal advisers.
- Liaise with the planning, construction, and commercial departments as appropriate.
- Deal with real estate due diligence requirements such as the preparation/review of certificates/reports of title and summary report.
- Ensure internal approvals are obtained for all property documents and transactions.
- Assist with any due diligence activity on land and property matters in relation to any acquisition and/or sale opportunities.
- Support the team and wider business with land rights and associated matters on projects and issues as required.
- Maintain industry knowledge on relevant and wider issues.
- Have prior experience of drafting, and negotiating commercial real estate documents, including sale/purchase contracts, development agreements for lease and leases as well as other ancillary documentation with respect to real estate finance transactions.
Also, you will:
- Have experience in real estate property and real estate finance, dealing with rural land properties.
- Have worked a minimum of 3 years' experience as a real estate lawyer. Experience working with diverse clients to include resources clients is desirable.
- Be organised and able to display strong skills of managing projects.
- Be an excellent communicator and a strong collaborator.
- Have the confidence to deal with a wide range of people both internally and externally.
- Have a methodical approach to your work alongside a good degree of flexibility.
The company offers:
- Professional and personal development.
- An exciting career and plenty of challenges in a company that is experiencing strong growth.
- A diverse workplace.
- Competitive employment terms and conditions to include benefits scheme.
This is guaranteed to be an exciting career transition into a company and sector that offers future stability, diverse work, responsibility, and autonomy, plus plenty of opportunities to collaborate with others. There will be further career development and cross-skilling opportunities opening you up to progression within an in-house environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion within 48 hours of application.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com