Is your mathematical mind one of your key strengths? Are you on the lookout for a role that will utilise your numerical skills? Did you ace your Maths A-Level or recently graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Finance, or Economics? Or do you already have proven financial services experience under your belt?
One of the UK's largest independent personal pension and investment firms is looking for an Investment Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be crucial in the day-to-day administration of SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pensions) investments within the department.
· Process and administer client instructions and any task activity accurately, maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion
· Inform Account Managers, clients and financial intermediaries of specific matter or issues affecting their schemes and benefits relevant to each scheme, especially actual or potential problems
· Ensure client deadlines, service standards, and regulatory reporting requirements are met
· Take a proactive approach to identify any risk within the department
Your skills and experience:
· You have experience in a financial service setting which is a must, ideally with pensions experience
· You ideally have administrative experience processing data
· You have a high level of interpersonal skills and utilise these to build trust with a wide range of stakeholders including colleagues and clients
· You are organised, and have a positive approach to your work
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered.