We are looking for a QA Engineer to join an industry-leading AAA Games Studio famous for developing one of the most successful and notorious battle royale games of all time. If you are looking to work on the frontline of gaming innovation, then this role is for you.YOUR PURPOSE
As QA Engineer you will:
- Work directly with the brightest technical minds in the gaming industry to enhance the way they test their hardware and software.
- Use world-leading technology to bring real-time capabilities to creatives and consumers alike.
- Use your experience and knowledge of computer science to help research and develop automated test frameworks that support the studio's innovative product development teams.
- Be forward-thinking, working closely with the wider QA team to improve the testing strategy and software/hardware release processes.
- Use scripting languages (e.g. Python) to automate workflow.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make an impact not only on AAA releases but the future of gaming. YOUR BENEFITS
INTERESTED?Apply now or get in touch with Bloston Fernandes to hear more.
- Private medical and life insurance
- Exceptional bonuses
- Generous pension plan
- Travel insurance
- Additional holiday and time off + sabbatical
- Sponsorship + relocation package