My client is an established IT Solutions Provider who have extensive expertise in the implementation and support of specialist systems in financial services, accountancy, legal, estate management, local government and many other professional sectors. Based near Hemel Hempstead, in Bucks, they support businesses across southern and central England.
· Experience with Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 - Build, Configuration, Administration & Support
· Experience with Active Directory / GPO
· Experience with Exchange 2007/2010/2013
· Experience with Virtualization - Hyper-V and/or VMware
· Experience with Networks - Routers, Switches, Firewalls
· Experience with PCs, laptops, peripherals and network devices both in terms of hardware and software.
· Experience with third party desktop applications.
· Experience of supporting end users, either internally or preferably externally.
· Participation of on call rota (1 out of 5 weeks)
· Qualifications - Ideally MCP, MCSA, CCNA
· Owns and has full use of a car, valid & clean driving license
· 60% Office vs 40% client sites
· Team player, friendly & personable
· Good presentation skills
The position involves providing support to a variety of clients both using remote support tools when working from the company's office and in clients' premises. The position requires some travel to client sites (which is remunerated at standard mileage rate) as well as office based time conducting remote support.
The Job is a fast paced and the environment is dynamic, friendly and supportive. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to gain full Microsoft certification in the latest Microsoft server technologies applicable to small and medium sized businesses, payment of the certification will be taken by the company. If you feel you have the relevant skills please don't hesitate to apply.