Are you self-motivated with an innovative mind, a passion for technology, and a good understanding of object orientated development?
Saggezza was founded with the belief that there was a better way to help companies compete in the digital age and transform for a new tomorrow. Over the last fourteen years, we have partnered with companies from global enterprises to regional leaders. Our vision is the same - to take companies into the future. We are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
Our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on their talent, motivation and expertise. Saggezza employs high calibre individuals and emphasizes the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally.
We are currently looking to hire Senior .NET Developers to join our expanding team.You Will Be Responsible For
You Will Have
- Producing high quality, maintainable code
- Supporting in the design and development of complex software solutions
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- A natural ability to mentor junior developers
It Would Be Great If You Have
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience in C#
- Have a solid technical understanding of the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Good problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Java and/or Python skills
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar and CI/CD principles
- Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.