Are you a Partner Engagement Manager looking for a new opportunity with one of the world's leading internet search providers?
You would be based in their innovative London offices, with free breakfast and lunch, on site gym, outdoor roof-top work spaces, spa facilities, sleep pods and many themed, comfortable and original working spaces, with good work/life balance.Role: Partner Engagement Manager Duration: 12 monthsLocation: Central London - Working from home currently
As a PEM, you will engage and work with the most strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage Cloud services. As a PEM for your region, you will enable the services strategy of the managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill PSO engagements through the partners.
You will develop deep and lasting relationships with partners' services delivery teams and help enterprise customers maximize their value on Cloud. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, you will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to customers. Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners. Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
- Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, on-boarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
- Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
- Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc.) between the company and partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of company's PSO services
- 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Maths or a related technical field
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful projects
- Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on collaborating with partners and delivering cloud projects
Apply to get your CV in front of the Hiring Manager!