White Horse are partnering with a successful manufacturing business in Bath who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. Working in an established finance team you can gain great hands on experience supporting the management accountant and business partnering with the wider organisation. You will be maintaining both the Purchase and Sales Ledger, looking after prepayments & accruals, managing the fixed asset register, reconciling the balance sheet accounts, and supporting preparation of the accounts.
You must be confident working within Excel; Pivot tables, Sumif's, VLOOKUP's.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation schedules.
- Maintaining supplier accounts and statement reconciliations
- Providing support to Management Accounts team and assisting with month-end procedures
- Processing bank reconciliations and reconciling to the trial balance.
- Processing prepayments and posting entries to the correct nominal ledgers
- Monitor KPIs and provide variance analysis through pre-prepared models.
- Credit Control
Our client seeks a hands-on assistant accountant with previous experience working in a similar environment.
• Good knowledge and expertise on Excel
• AAT 3/4 qualified
• 2+ Years working within finance
There is parking on site.