Newly created role within a FTSE100 business in the group function to lead the transformation of performance within the business through operational efficiency.
You will be the lead in a small team to manage and oversee the development of plans in order to achieve various numerical measures to meet strategic, expense and growth outcomes.
This will include process development, tracking, measurement and reporting of all key financial metrics to present to the ExCo for the overall group strategy. You will work closely with business unit CEOs, functional leads and ExCo to drive the change and execute the agreed strategies. Your Requirements
- Significant experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally within a complex, matrix structure environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent communicator, confident in your ability to partner with the wider business to deliver financial goals
- Strong track record in implementing major change programmes covering cost reductions and employee redeployment
- Prior people management experience - keen to lead a cross-functional team with collaboration being a key focus.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.