Information Risk Manager - Up to £540 per day
Our client is one of the world's leading consultancies - providing IT expertise, strategy, management consultancy and Agile transformations around the world.
Day to day you'll manage security and compliance risks for key verticals and work with business teams to understand all critical security requirements and risk scenarios.
You'll have the chance to define control frameworks, identify and evaluate risks, understand the business context and prepare reports and recommendations as well as coordinate with Incident Management teams to investigate security breaches.
Other work will include performing Security Risk assessments, manage external ISO 27001 audits and ensuring all IT systems, policies and procedures fully comply with the correct security laws, rules and regulations.
This is a 9 month contract, inside IR35, 100% fully remote working and paying up to £540 per day.
- Proven experience in information security and risk management
- Strong experience in understanding and deploying risk management and security frameworks such as NIST, ISF and ISO.
- Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC etc
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and the EU Data Protection directive
- Very good understanding of network and system security technology and best practices