We are recruiting for an innovative and well-established Insurance company based in Hertfordshire who are looking to build a team of .Net Developers to get a huge migration project underway.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- The design and development of strategic software solutions, ensuring that requirements are met, best practices are followed and that all software developed is of a high quality and robust nature.
- Working with Project Managers, Product Owners, Architects, Business Analysts and Testers the successful .Net Developer will share responsibility for project feasibility, requirements, design, development, quality and delivery.
- Working positively and effectively within teams of mixed abilities and experience and be adaptable within changing environments.
- Develop Software that meets requirements.
- Build Reusable well-documented, extensible code.
- Participate in technical design and review.
Key skills/experience required are as follows:
- .Net Core
- Proven experience designing and building enterprise applications.
- MongoDB/SQL Server
- Expert in Object Oriented programming and SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Loosely coupled architecture
- Rest, Git, CI/CD
- Expert practitioner of TDD and agile development.
- An ability to confidently present new ideas a willingness to stand out from the crowd.
- Azure PAAS
- Azure Functions, features and service Bus.
If you are a .Net Developer who likes to work with the latest technologies and wants to benefit from a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package then this could be the role for you. As part of the larger team that is being instilled for this project you will also have the opportunity to play a vital part in the future success of a company which has been established for over a century. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development whilst here so if you are the .Net Developer that we are looking for I want to hear from you asap.
Please call me ASAP or apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.