Donard Recruitment are looking for healthcare professionals who are interested in becoming Work from Home Assessors.Due to the current situation with COVID training will be at home for 5 weeks and assessments will then be done at home over video link and telephone until such time it is safe to continue with face to face assessments.
We have full-time & part-time positions available.
Full training will be provided and hours of work will be during the day from Monday to Friday.
Starting salary is £34,000 with additional benefits including paid holidays, life insurance and company pension.
- Undertake an assessment of an individual
- Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will then be presented
- This report will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment
- Qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Valid registration on NMC or HCPC
For further information call Michael on 07793531704 or email me email@example.com