Are you an experienced senior technologist with a passion for designing and delivering scalable, enterprise-level systems?
Saggezza was founded with the belief that there was a better way to help companies compete in the digital age and transform for a new tomorrow. Over the last fourteen years, we have partnered with companies from global enterprises to regional leaders. Our vision is the same - to take companies into the future. We are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
Our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on their talent, motivation and expertise. Saggezza employs high calibre individuals and emphasizes the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally.
We are currently looking to hire a Technical Architect to join our expanding team.You Will Be Responsible For
You Will Have
- Overseeing application-level design decisions
- Solving architecture-level and complex technical problems
- Being hands on when necessary
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Several years experience building enterprise systems, evaluating existing IT systems and advising on technology choices
- Proven ability to explain and demonstrate technical choices to both technical and functional stakeholders
- Several years of service oriented architecture development
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of C# .NET
- Excellent understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with big data, enterprise integration patterns, micro-services
- Understanding of infrastructure (including cloud), performance and security
- Java and/or Python skills
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar and CI/CD principles
- Pre-sales experience
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.