An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a cutting-edge tech company, for an Operations Manager to join this high-growth tech pioneer as they continue to scale rapidly in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of curiosity, be ambitious, commercial, have a deep understanding of customer service and the client journey within a tech environment, have experience of working with tech teams and have the ability to make things happen within this space.
· Support the senior team on progressing various projects across the business
· Lead the integration and onboarding process for new partners
· Create and build internal and external relationships with customers, suppliers, developers, the tech team across the business and partners
· Be able to pick up and understand key product/tech initiatives
· Take direction but have an ability to make things happen and make decisions - making sure to get things done
· Pick up on tech questions and help formulate and follow through on the right answers
The Ideal Candidate:
· Experience working in a high growth, fast paced tech environment
· Deep understanding of customer service and the client journey
· Excellent project management skills and be able to demonstrate managing end to end projects involving multiple stakeholders
· Excellent problem solver with the ability to think on your own feet and come up with innovative ideas and solutions
· An ability to grasp new concepts and develop them into ideas
· To be a great communicator
· To have an eagerness to take on responsibilities and work with minimum supervision
· Very competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
· Great benefits package
Please apply within or contact Ash from Greystone Consulting Group to discuss further.
Telephone: 02921 880 588