DescriptionElectrical and Instrumentation (E&I) TechnicianSouth East England£38,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you ready to join a winning team?
You're an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician and looking to work for a company that knows what they're doing. We'll be there to support you every step of the way.Purpose of the job
To be considered
- Responsible for the delivery of preventative maintenance of electrical systems, controls and instrumentation on range of client sites.
- Attending to any reactive/corrective maintenance of electrical systems, control, instrumentation and other associated equipment
- Carrying out fault finding, recording findings as necessary
- Completing repairs/replacements/calibration to instruments and equipment as required.
- Installation of new systems/equipment and commissioning.
Why choose Z-Tech?
- Successful completion of ONC/HNC in engineering, NVQ or C&G Level 3 Electrical
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Your day may consist of some travel so you'll need a full drivers license (Z-Tech van and fuel card provided)
We're a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in Water, Power and Rail. We take a dynamic approach to our work and problems solving, so you'll be defined by your enthusiasm to go further and we actively embrace individuality.
As well as a Competitive Salary, we provide 25 days holiday (including 8 days bank holiday) and a wider benefits scheme. This includes cashing in with a Profit Share Scheme, £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme and Bike2Work Scheme.
During normal times we run plenty of social events including charity runs and BBQs. We also recognise hard work and provide yearly employee awards - find out more on our social media pages: https://www.z-tech.co.uk/What's Next?
Please click Apply.
Or send your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on Linkedin and let me know why you're interested.