MPG is currently operating as a completely remote/'working from home' team. When Covid restrictions are lifted, we will move to a hybrid model that will include in-person working with the MPG team in Bromley (South East London) and in some cases also clients, mostly in central London and in other parts of the UK. It is important that MPG employees can travel easily in to central London and to Bromley on a regular basis (at least 2 - 3 times per week).
Marketing Managers may also be offered the opportunity to occasionally travel abroad (to Europe, US and Asia) to work onsite with clients.About MPGMPG is a founder-led, fast-growing specialist marketing consultancy and full-service agency
focused on delivering marketing strategies, operations, campaigns, and training for community-focused B2B brands, media owners, event organisers and professional associations.
We serve a global client base, with a focus on the UK, USA and Asia. Our clients operate globally, and the MPG team delivers marketing services that enable our clients to service, engage with and grow their customer-base internationally.MPG - a learning and growing team
One of MPG's core strengths is the ongoing training and development
of our people. We value and build on relevant experience that we gain daily from a variety of projects.As we focus on a diverse range of B2B marketing projects, candidates must have the ability and drive to succeed under pressure
, be results-focused
and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
We find that people with the following traits are a great fit for the MPG team:
About the Marketing Manager role
- You work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- You are a good communicator - in the written and spoken word.
- You know that feeling and displaying empathy when dealing with any stakeholder, internally or externally, at any level, is very important.
- You are a pro-active person who thinks ahead and plans well.
- You are as strong on execution as you are on planning.
- You are organised and systematic in how you work.
- You can solve problems with analytical and creative thinking.
This role is focused on supporting MPG's clients by delivering B2B marketing strategies and campaigns. You will work with a range of clients and a variety of projects globally - delivering community marketing, event marketing, subscription marketing and membership marketing. A Marketing Manager at MPG will be responsible for the following:
- Working with Senior Marketing Manager's and Senior Marketing Specialists to create marketing strategies for clients.
- Managing relationships with various stakeholders from junior to senior level within client organisations, and in some cases taking in responsibility for managing and growing client accounts.
- Planning and project managing multi-channel marketing campaigns on behalf of MPG's clients and working with other MPG team members to deliver high performance tactics and activity across email, social media, PPC (pay-per-click), media partnerships, marketing automation, direct mail, etc.
- Creating messaging strategies and writing copy for the client's websites, email campaigns, direct mail pieces, media partner comms, etc.
- Reviewing and interpreting weekly marketing performance reports for MPG's clients; providing insights based on results each week and making recommendations on what the priorities should be for the following week.
Experience or qualifications required:
- Other tasks and duties as required by your line manager and/or the business.
At least 2 years of experience in creating and delivering multi-channel, B2B marketing campaigns is required. A marketing qualification is not required but would be an advantage. Office hours:
09h00 - 17h30 GMT/BSTStart date: