(Digital Marketing, Event Marketing knowledge, Lead Generation, Content, Copy, SEO, Google Analytics, Strategy, Community and Social Media)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- London, City (Remote to start)
- Leading Virtual Events and Conference company
- Circa 60 staff, marketing team 10, Established over 6 years ago.
A leading provider of Virtual Events across a variety of exciting sectors ( ; Animal health, Technology, Beauty, Undruggables, Womens Health, Onco Cell Therapy, Health and Wellness and more.) are on the look out for a bright, proactive, creative and savvy marketeer to join the team for a dynamic permanent role in London (albeit remote for now!)
The Marketing Manager will join a growing, close-knit team of Marketers with the goal to help grow their brand presence through lead generation, delegate acquisition and associated marketing activity across our portfolios including. This person needs to be hands-on, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable and flexible with strong a work ethic.About the role:
- Event Marketing and Brand Campaigns - Developing and delivering cohesive marketing campaigns that achieve targeted delegate registrations and revenue.
- Lead Generation & Database Management - Building and researching a relevant lead database through partnerships and sourcing; creating dynamic campaigns to attract and begin conversations with potential members and clients.
- Event Budget Management - Managing the marketing budget for each event campaign.
- Media Partnership Sourcing and Management - continually source and maintain positive relations with partners for innovative ways to increase measurable value for the business
- Site management/ SEO/PPC and SEM - monitor and continually improve organic and paid search results in order to increase web traffic, plus overall event site management (content and design)
- Event and Event Site analytics - manage all event weekly trackers, site analytics and closely measure performance of activity, promotions and usability.
- Copywriting and Content - creates dynamic and exciting copy for all marketing material (onsite and offsite at events), ensures that web content, web offers and online elements are continually evaluated, updated and enhanced, creates and executes strategic media/content partnerships for site stickiness
- Social Media and Community - Maintain Customer Engagement online through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter (and others) with interesting topic discussions, active participation in conversations online, as well as repurposing and promoting content
- You need to have a strong grasp of event marketing fundamentals, lead generation and digital marketing
- Thrive when taking responsibility and ownership over your campaigns, building audiences, creating and growing business communities associated with our brands across the world.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and can-do attitude is an absolute must! The world of events is changing so much, so the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment is needed.
- Excellent analytical skills - monitoring performance of your campaigns, is the only way to optimise them!
- You need to be highly organised with strong time and workload managements skills along with a strong attention to detail when copywriting
- Confidence and strong negotiation skills to create great sustainable and beneficial partnerships
- A good collaborator - working closely with other functions plus external web developers, designers and other external teams to get the best from each other.
- You need to have drive - to drive the best from your project team and your campaigns. This role has clear career progression opportunities, whereby you'll have the chance to take on more responsibility with ongoing training and development.
Bachelor's level education or equivalent, plus experience in digital marketing strategies (desirable)