Accountable Executive is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Director to join an established and growing SME with exciting plans for further growth. Our Warrington based client is looking to recruit an exceptional Financial Director to be the custodian of the business plan, raise external funding via Private Equity and to ensure the exit plan is adhered to.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help drive the commercial performance of the business
- Strategic planning for organic growth and assisting the CEO with the general business strategy
- Lead the fund raising and growth strategy by securing private equity funding
- Responsible for the full financial management & treasury requirements
- Implement a procurement strategy as part of cost control measures
- Analysis and production of granular reporting on individual product performance
- IT and system development
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly board reporting
- Liaison with banks, auditors, investors and insurers
- Take the business through its forecasted and profitable growth journey through to a long term successful exit
To succeed in this role you must be:
- ACA qualified accountant, ideally from Big 4.
- You must be able to demonstrate your experience of both securing funding and successfully operating within a Private Equity environment through to successful exit
- Have a hands on approach to your work
This is a fantastic opportunity for any individual looking to help a business successfully navigate through the next phase of their journey.
£140-160K plus benefits which will include an annual bonus, LTIP and future shares.