A fast growth, VC backed Technology business are looking to recruit an interim Management Accountant on a 4-6-month contract, the role will be working remotely initially. This is a project focused role where you will be supporting with the implementation of new financial controls which will help to facilitate further growth within this hugely ambitious brand.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for maintaining the cash flow forecasting model as well as supporting with the implementation of new processes within finance and assisting the team with year-end. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the short and medium term cashflow forecast including maintaining the forecasting modelling and reconciliation work
- Working closely with the Finance Director on a variety of ad-hoc projects
- Supporting with the year-end including dealing with any queries from the auditors
- Assisting the finance team with additional month end duties
- Identifying areas of improvement within finance and effectively implementing new processes
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience working in industry where you have dealt with cashflow forecasting and supported with year-end. Experience working in an all-round role within an SME is beneficial, knowledge of the tech or consumer sector is advantageous. Previous experience implementing new processes is beneficial as is knowledge of Xero. It is essential that you can use your own initiative, that you thrive at working in a fast-paced environment and that you are solution orientated to be considered for this role.
In return for your hard work, you will gain the opportunity to work for a business who truly invests in their staff and company culture. The role could extend beyond the initial contract and there is the opportunity to consider permanent roles should an opportunity arise. The role will pay £250-£300 per day.