Who are we?
Admix is the leader and innovator when it comes to brand placements in the gaming industry. We connect some of the worlds' leading game developers and premium advertising platforms, enabling game developers to monetize their content with interactive, programmatic brand placements. With the aim to be non-intrusive, tailored and auctioned in real-time, Admix has kickstarted the next revolution in advertising.
Founded in 2017, we've experienced exciting growth and our headcount currently sits at around 40 people. We're looking for talented people to join our team who can provide value and help Admix enter into its next stages of success.What will you be managing in this role
As we grow, our SDK is becoming our main differentiator. We're looking for a product owner to work with our SDK team to manage and deliver the best in class in-play SDK.
The product owner will be part of a newly formed Product department, and initially report directly to the CEO. As product owner, you will be responsible for all SDK products core module, renderer, Unity and Unreal connectors, custom SDKsSome Key Highlights with this role!
- Be an in-play pioneer - you get to shape 'in-play' as a product before it goes mainstream
- Key responsibility to 'own' the most important part of our stack - our in-play SDK
- Work directly with some of the largest game developers in the world
- As first product owner in the company, assist CEO / CTO across all products
- Work with CEO to define processes and structure to enforce a product-first culture
- Help hire product owner team
- Potential to grow into VP Product overseeing all products owners, as team develops
- Admix is VC funded and growing fast!
BenefitsCompensation & Benefits
- Work with CEO and team to define and prioritize on product vision
- Work with CTO and team to breakdown the vision into achievable milestones
- Spec /prototype and document features into technical language
- Work with SDK team to define the work on a task by task basis, with clear measurable goals
- Define SDK release schedule, oversee testing and quality assurance
- Work closely with customers and partnership team to identify publisher needs and come up with features to solve them, engaging directly with our top partners
- Key contributor to internal product marketing sharing insights about major product features
- Assist growth team is creating content promoting our SDK externally - product blog, knowledge base, product tutorials and video
- Very Competitive Salary
- Exciting Career Growth in the Gaming and AdTech Industry
- Startup Office in Farringdon
- Pension Plan
- Remote Flexibility
- More to come!