IT Infrastructure Compliance Specialist | 12 Months | Remote Working
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Compliance Specialist to join one of our clients for a 12 month contract role. This will be inside IR35 and offers full time remote working.
As the IT Infrastructure Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the IT Leadership regarding Compliance co-ordination within the Global IT Infrastructure organisation.Experience Required:
- Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit - ideally as an IT Auditor
- Working experience of SOX and SOC audits from an IT Infrastructure perspective
- Representing IT infrastructure in audit and risk activities
- Deep understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
- Working across multiple functions in a global IT organisation.
- Close working relationship with IT Risk Management Team and Auditors
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Overseeing multiple work streams in gathering evidence and providing risk mitigation.
- Combining IT controls as part of a company merger.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!