ISS are now actively looking for a Gas Engineer to come and join the team, covering North London and North West London. This is fantastic opportunity, offering a generous salary and a company van.
You will provide commercial gas, heating, combustion and building services engineering maintenance to a variety of client properties throughout the designated region. This will include commercial gas and HVAC bias fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for commercial combustion, heating and HVAC bias PPM's
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client
ISS is a world-leading workplace and facility management company, connecting people and places to make the world work better. Working with customers day by day, side by side, we understand every aspect of the user experience. Through a unique combination of intelligent solutions, high standards and people who care, to help our customers achieve their purpose, whether it's hospitals healing patients, businesses producing the next great innovation, or airports bringing passengers home to their families. ISS is committed to doing business the right way, taking its corporate responsibility very seriously. Our passion is people. We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an organisation with people at its heart. In ISS, everyone has the opportunity to develop, grow and make a difference. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
- Domestic Core Gas Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1, ICAE1.
- Commercial Gas Qualifications: TPCP1A, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, COCN1 or CODNC1
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 2/3 in Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical or related engineering discipline.