As an Inbound Marketing Strategist, you'll help us to devise and deliver effective digital marketing programmes for our clients.
You'll be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end production of content and campaigns - from taking briefs from clients, conducting research, briefing designers and copywriters, through to managing the approval process, along with campaign execution and measurement.
You'll be heavily involved in the management of relationships with our clients. So you will need to get under the skin of their business, interpret their needs and then devise digital marketing strategies and programmes that serve them best - balancing their expectations around delivery and results.
The lifeblood of our marketing programmes is always content - so you'll need to be comfortable strategising, planning, briefing, reviewing, and editing all forms of content including blog posts, eBooks & guides, infographics, virtual events, videos, webinars and sales enablement assets. You'll also work across multiple digital channels such as SEO, email marketing and social.
We use the latest sales and marketing technology, such as HubSpot, so our onboarding process and ongoing training will heavily focus on getting you skilled-up in these tools quickly. You'll also get involved in the continuous improvement of our business operations, as well as the coordination of our partners and associates.Requirements
Aside from the usual cliches of someone who's ambitious, passionate about content marketing, and prepared to roll their sleeves up, we want someone who is going to fit in well with the team and our clients.
So we're looking for similar values - a positive attitude, confident yet humble, takes pride in the quality of their work, and above all, is devoted to seeing our clients succeed. We also want a great communicator - both written and verbal. This really is a must. Ultimately, we want someone who has a passion for content creation and the desire to become a great marketer.Skills And Experience
- 3 years+ experience as a client-side marketer, agency-side account manager or content/inbound marketing specialist, preferably within B2B
- Highly creative, and an excellent all-round communicator, with a passion for creating fresh and current content that engages
- Digitally savvy with a passion for technology and an in-depth understanding of digital marketing best practices
- You have an editorial mindset with an ability to anticipate audience preferences and use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Confident building relationships with clients and our wider team and presenting ideas and strategies with conviction
- Comfortable working with a variety of collaboration tools in a virtual environment
- Ability to strategise to meet client objectives and input into the development of ROMI's own service portfolio and operational processes
You'll either be operating at this level but looking for a new challenge in a growing business where there is no limit on your growth - or you are ready to step-up to advance your career in a highly supportive environment.BenefitsSalary:
£28k to £35k, dependent on experienceBenefits:
Company MacBook Pro, iPhone, 25 days holiday, flexible workingLocation:
Predominantly remote, but we have an office in Birmingham