Are you ready to help us make the future:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Electrical Quality Engineer to be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Horsham site that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements by working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
· Projects Transfers between sites
· Analyze yields in manufacturing processes and improve yield while reducing scrap
· Perform PFMEAs to analyze risks of existing process and for NPIs
· Process returns from customers and analyze returns and feedback to engineering
· Support COPQ reduction projects
· Ability to perform root cause analysis with cross functional teams
· Support New Products to manufacturing
· Continuous improvement through Built In Quality processes
· Coordinate resolution through cross functional teams
· Support supervisor on Quality Management systems and Quality Maturity assessment
· Ensure deployment of preventive measures are effective
· Regulatory reviews with regulatory teams
· Cost improvement analysis through kaizens
· Bachelor's degree Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
· Experience in Quality engineering - Manufacturing Quality.
· Working knowledge of Quality tools (PFMEA, Ctl Plan, SPC, RCA, 8D)
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and on-going personal development.
· Opportunities to work with the latest technology and new products!
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.