eCommerce Growth Manager
(Amazon/ eCommerce/ Growth Marketing)
50,000 - 60,000 basic plus bonus
Location - (remote) this role can be based anywhere in Europe
Join this exciting start-up/scale-up, founded by two industry-leading founders who have previously built and exited another successful eCommerce business. The business acquires Amazon FBA businesses and looks to grow them and develop them as brands, with a significant initial investment they are scaling rapidly and are aiming to become a unicorn within 2 years.
As a Brand Manager General Manager, you will -
- Manage a portfolio of digital brands across multiple categories owning the P&L
- Have a 360 view of the business working with product, marketing channel and creative teams to drive the brand's sales
- Conduct research into brands as well as understand market trends
- Analyse paid search channels and continently look to drive ROI
- Consumer first focused on everything you do
- 3+ years of experience in an eCommerce/ strategic or Digital Marketing role where you have had reasonability of a category or company's eCommerce growth
- Experience in the Amazon FBA space would be desirable, either for Amazon directly, an eCommerce brand or through owning your own FBA business
- Analytical by nature and a problem solver
- P&L management would be a plus
If this role looks of interest, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch should your profiles be a match to discuss the role in more detail.