SOX READINESS PROJECT - GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY CLIENT
Employment Type: Contract
Start Date: 01/03/2021
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Daily rate/pro-rata salary
Worksite: Glasgow, UK
Travel Requirements: Fully Remote
1. Review SOX objectives and requirements:
• 302 certification
• 404 (a) requirements
• Financially significant accounts
• Financially significant locations
• Systems supporting financial reporting
3. Key Deliverables review:
• Planning Memo, materiality
• Risk Assessment
• Fraud Assessment
• COSO Mapping
• Test of Design (TOD)
• Test of Operating effectiveness (TOE)
• Summary of Control Deficiencies
• 5-10 years' experience in Risk Management, Internal Controls & Audits
• Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Subject Matter Expert
• Experienced in Controls Documentation
• Experienced in Audit Board Technology
• CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certification
• Native or Fluent English language skills
ATTRIBUTES OF INDIVIDUALS IN THIS ROLE AT RGP
• Demonstrates integrity and respect for people and opinions
• Ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
• Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
• Ability to solve problems, execute on initiatives and transfer knowledge
• Strong personal identification with RGP's values - loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognised companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organisations.
Working for RGP, you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organisations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
• We are energised by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
• We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
• We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
Please note, due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Direct applications only, no agencies will be accepted.