This is what you'll be doing
- Senior Product Designer
- London/Cardiff (Remote)
- £55,000 - £60,000
Yolk Recruitment are thrilled to be working exclusively with a brand-new client to South Wales, this London based digital agency are building out a new team here in Cardiff and they are looking for a number of brilliant digital professionals to help with business critical project delivery across 2021.
A group of digital specialists with extensive experience of successfully growing brands, they use customer insight to build and shape feature-rich, digital products and websites which meet defined business objectives.
As an experienced Product Designer you will be someone who wants to develop your craft whilst providing more value to the products and websites you help conceive and steer.
It will also be expected that you'll be comfortable architecting solutions to complex challenges.There's also some must haves
This is what you'll get in return
- Solid commercial experience working with stakeholders and other clients to decipher business objectives and unearth undiscovered potential product opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of user experience processes (flexible depending on the project) and developing thoroughly thought out user journeys.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining Design Systems from scratch which scale seamlessly.
- Expert understanding of Grid Systems and vertical rhythm practices.
- Proficient in Figma, its best practice uses and more recent features (auto-layout etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment would be desirable.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Salary up to £55,000 - £60,000
- Modern open plan working space in either London or Cardiff
- Fully remote until 2021, post Covid-19 still fully flexible/remote
- Visits to the office will be required for meetings
- 25 days + 1 day for each completed year
- Immediate start available, with a swift interview process!
Please get in touch today with Steve Shuttlewood
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.