A global education and publishing firm currently requires a Social Media and Marketing Manager to join them on an initial 2 month contract. Joining their global online learning team, that target marketing towards parents and students to increase interest in their online courses. Based in Central London However currently working from home.
You will be responsible for;
- Lead on the development and implementation of the Social Media and marketing plan and campaigns that drives leads and traffic to the website and ultimately enrolments for the school ensuring it meets marketing campaign KPIs including budget planning, ROI analysis, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensure all customer data collected meets GDPR requirements and analyse the interactions and visits to social media platforms and the website. Then use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing plans and campaigns.
- Grow and expand the school's social media presence into new social media platforms, whilst ensuring our presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram increases.
- Research and monitor activity of competitors on a monthly basis.
- Lead on the development and execution of engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, events, and blogs etc; monitor and analyse content success.
- Manage the website identifying where it can be improved to ensure it is continually optimised.
- Manage the website and all social media landing pages ensuring they are up to date and continually optimised and showcase the optimal/best journey for the customer and visitors to the website.
- Define the lead journeys for customer segments and create lead management and lead nurturing tactics to convert into qualified leads and ultimately enrolments to the school.
- Lead on the development and improvements to SEO, PPC and link building so this can feed into marketing plans and campaigns.
- Evaluate all campaign activity to determine the ROI and feed findings back into the marketing plans and campaigns using Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages and creative content by working with colleagues where work may overlap.
- Report progress and possible improvements to senior marketing management on a regular basis and ensure all findings from analysis and evaluations are shared across the Global Online Learning Marketing Teams.
- Create and implement messaging and stories around customer need/problem to be solved, using customer insights to drive forward campaigns and content creation.
- Deliver all work to the highest quality, on time and within budget ensuring it meets all campaign KPIs and foals whilst ensuring the execution offers a great customer experience.
- Manage the campaign budget to ensure all channels are considered and optimum return is met
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Lead key business meetings for your area of responsibility as required.
- Support on the management of key suppliers highlighting any issues or problems that need to be raised
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- From time to time, engage in special projects and tasks that go beyond the remit of the role.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- Two to three years of experience with social media management.
- Strong experience of marketing and content creation.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- The ability to understand data collection and be able to analyse this.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with creative problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge and experience with web design and strategy and all social media platforms and listening platforms.
- Team-player with a strong passion for understanding customer insights and building these into the customer experience.
- Commercially focused to drive and analyse results.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Tag Manager, Sprinklr
- Good knowledge and experience of using content management systems.
- Strong technology skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, a CMS, a CRM and social listening tools.
- Able to seek support from managers in an effective and timely manner.
- Strong organisational skills and project management skills.
- Results-driven with the energy and resilience to make things happen.
£150p.d. + £21p.d. holiday pay paye