Senior ServiceNow Administrator
Work from home
Base salary of c. £65k + very good benefits
As an established preferred supplier of this international banking group, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Senior ServiceNow Engineer to act as a Subject Matter Expert for the ServiceNow product set. We see this an as excellent opportunity to be part of a large IT department supporting the bank's EMEA region. Over 100 individuals have joined this bank via Deerfoot, and they rank very high in employee feedback scoring.
- The role holder will be responsible for the technical management of the ServiceNow Product suite. Act as the central point of contact for all ServiceNow enhancement and integrations requests.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into ServiceNow technical solutions optimizing automation and integration.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the ServiceNow Platform and Modules within the team and technical escalation point for junior staff.
- Responsible for ensuring all ServiceNow enhancements and integrations align to out-of-the-box best practice and maintain a high Health Scan score.
- Responsible for providing technical governance, guidance and approval of changes submitted for review.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the technical roadmaps that align to current and future business strategic plans.
In depth experience in ServiceNow
- Certifications strongly desired.
- Agile Development
- Process development and documentation experience.
This role may suit an individual who has held the following roles: Senior ServiceNow Administrator, Senior ServiceNow Engineer, Senior Service Now Consultant, ServiceNow SME.
This role is Assistant Vice President banding level within the bank. C. £65k base + comprehensive benefits and bonus scheme. This is a work from home. Post covid we expect home working to remain with perhaps 1-2 days per week in the office (Central London)
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.