- Department: Digital Transformation
- Location: Kidlington, Southampton
- Salary: Band 3S, circa £37,433 - £40,251 per annum dependent on skills, knowledge and experience plus benefits.
- Type of Contract: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract/ Secondment until 31st August 2021.
Discover our department and what it's like to work with us: https://tvpcareers.co.uk/ict
The Business Analysis team provides a critical role. Your task will be to develop relationships and interact between the ICT department, senior management and external stakeholders regarding significant future activities impacting on and involving ICT.
Knowledge or skills required in the role:
To view a full job description, please visit:
- Familiar with delivering Robotic Process Automation ideally with experience in BluePrism (other RPA products considered)
- Delivering Business and ICT change in a challenging and complex environment using an industry-recognised approach such as ITIL, Prince and/or Agile.
- Experienced in documentation of Process (e.g. Process Definition Documents) detailing both step by step work instructions and representational flow diagrams
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a customer focused environment and part of a team.
- Experience as a designer of new business processes and complex IT systems from initial concept through to operation and support
- Experienced in managing stakeholders, facilitating workshops, benefits realisation and delivering new process through iterative delivery.
- Experience of achieving significant outcomes through influence and persuasion rather than through direct line authority.
https://thamesvalleypolice.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-3/xf-be99d4ab7429/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/5723-ICT-Business-Analyst-Fixed-term-contract-Secondment/en-GBIf you have not held residency in the UK for at least 12 months within the last 3 years, we will not be able to process an application from you.
If you have any questions about the job please email RecruitmentStaffICT@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk quoting reference 17629
Please note that we are working from home and will endeavour to respond to your query as quickly as possible.
The closing date for enquiries and receipt of completed applications is Sunday 7th March 2021.Benefits
We recognise that continued training and professional development is important and we aim to continue to improve on your capabilities. We place a great deal of importance on the wellbeing of our staff. We have a number of professional departments providing help and support including a Welfare team. TVP as an employer contributes 13.5% of pensionable pay into a member's pension pot. You will be entitled to 24 days of annual leave per annum pro-rata for part time (plus Bank Holidays).
Police Officers and Police Staff have access to a fantastic range of benefits, dependant on role, location and length of service. To view a full list of our benefits please visit: https://thamesvalleypolice.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-3/xf-be99d4ab7429/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/5723-ICT-Business-Analyst-Fixed-term-contract-Secondment/en-GBImportant
All posts require a level of Police Vetting as per the National Vetting Code of Practice. The residency requirement is necessary to enable all applicants to be checked in an equitable manner. Thames Valley Police will allow applicants to apply who do not necessarily reach the criteria as long as they have proven UK residency and supporting evidence where necessary. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
At Thames Valley Police, we are committed to better reflect the communities that we serve. We encourage applications from our under represented communities including all ethnic or religious backgrounds, LGBTQ+, women and those with disabilities.
Within our organisation we have a number of active staff support networks. We are proud to be a 'Disability Confident' Level 2 'Employer' that is supported by RAMP - our dedicated reasonable adjustments process. For more information, please visit our 'Supporting You' page on our website, www.tvpcareers.co.uk/supporting-you
We are also proud to have a Positive Action and Engagement team who can provide support and guidance to anyone from a Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic background throughout the Police Officer recruitment process as well as advise on career development and progression. They can be contacted via: email@example.com