We are seeking a talented business analyst to join our team on a fixed term contract until the end of the year to support us in the delivery of our ambitious technology strategy.
As a Business Analyst, you will be supporting a range of projects both complex and simple, covering the different phases of the project lifecycle, from scoping, business case development, analysing requirements, supporting the delivery team with Functional and Non-functional requirements documentation, system testing and training.
You will need the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and be tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help a business achieve its goals. Key Responsibilities:
What you will bring:
- Support the business in articulating business issues and opportunities.
- Analysing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes
- Producing business cases to underpin business projects
- Advise Senior Management
- Assist in creating IT Solutions
- Assist in testing IT systems
- Healthcare experience (either private or NHS).
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Project/PowerPoint/Excel
- Good understanding of data structures
- Systems and data analysis skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
"The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.