Lead Window & Active Directory Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Engineer to work for a large organisation in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for:
Specific skills & experience required:
- Managing the central Windows and active directory team
- Escalation point for any operation issues that are related to our Windows platforms and Active Directory services
- Coaching and mentoring members of the team, sharing knowledge and developing them in line with the principles of the organisation.
- Experience of developing backup strategies.
- Developing and implementing site-wide patching policies.
- Working with security teams to develop, implement and maintain processes that ensure the highest level of protection is in place across the bank estate.
- Contribute to the maintenance, design and implementation of Active Directory Services and suggest / design improvements.
- Relevant Microsoft qualifications (Azure, Windows server etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy, DNS
- Experience with SCCM and WSUS
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting on virtual and cloud platforms such as Citrix Xenserver, VMWare, AWS and Azure.
- Experience of managing teams over multiple locations, working with remote teams.
- Advanced powershell scripting skill
- Experience of working with privileged access management solutions such as Cyberark.