Security Cloud Architect - Up to £540 per day
Our client is one of the world's leading consultancies - providing IT expertise, strategy, management consultancy and Agile transformations around the world.
You'll be joining as a Security Lead and be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in information security across new Cloud projects.
You'll provide information security engineering expertise to assist with the implementation of a brand new Cloud Security strategy.
You'll work closely with technical and business teams to implement cloud security policy, controls, and automation for Information Security across the business.
This is a 9 month contract, 1005 fully remote working, inside IR35, paying up to £540 per day.
- Experience of leading Cloud and Security projects, designing and architecting solutions
- Experience of progressive information security across application security, infrastructure security, identity and access management (IAM) and cloud security architecture etc.
- Client facing and advisory experience
- Experience designing and implementing network security controls in virtualized environments.
- Great experience of security engineering experience across cloud architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP),
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security certifications would be ideal