Accountable Executive is currently looking to recruit a Finance Director for a fast growing manufacturing business in North Wales.
The Finance Director is a key role in ensuring the overall effective financial management and commercial objectives of the company are achieved. As a Finance Director, you will work closely with the operational and commercial leaders and work alongside the current finance leader to help drive the production of both financial and commercially focused information during a period of fast growth and change.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Full responsibility for the finance team
- Oversee the timely and accurate provision of monthly management accounts and provide strategic analysis to the Board
- Produce operational, pricing and costing reports to aid all commercial decision making
- Act as Business Partner to the procurement team to help drive and improve the general buying process
- Help ensure the financial health and sustainability of the business
- Maintain Best-practice controls, policies and assurance
- Work alongside and mentor the current finance leader to execute the finance department's objective to become a true commercial business partner for the business, whilst producing robust and accurate financial information.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational and operational leader. You will have a hands-on approach to your work, be values-driven, energetic, and be commercially astute.
Your essential experience will include :
- Previous experience working as a Finance Director in a fast paced manufacturing business is essential
- Leadership and management of finance and wider commercial influence
- Showcase your experience within pricing, costing, operational finance and procurement within a manufacturing organisation
- Development and implementation of efficient and accessible management information, KPI tracking and reporting systems.
- Willingness to engage in detailed operational activity and to blend this with strategic experience and insight.
- Be able to demonstrate your track record in mentoring/managing other individuals and acting as a strong business partner in a leadership role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with confidence and gravitas to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Self-motivated and proactive in terms of professional development
- Strong IT / ERP experience
£90-100k plus benefits