Get REAL about digital marketing!
REAL is a boutique marketing agency made up of a group of ambitious, creative, and wildly talented people. We're a full-service agency with work ranging from one-off branding projects to full-scale website and app development. Our clients are a mix of smaller, local businesses as well as largescale international corporations and we're looking for a Digital Marketing specialist with skills in paid search to join our team and take our marketing to the next level!What's in it for you?
We are experts in our industry and a go to agency for many but this doesn't mean our culture is corporate - we're a friendly bunch - we don't think that work always needs to be hard work!Salary & Benefits:
- A great salary (negotiable dependent on your experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Fun working culture, a team on a mission to make a difference
We are looking for a methodical, data-driven paid search and SEO expert to join the team and lead on all paid search and SEO activity. You will be responsible for developing the SEO and PPC strategy to maximise budgets to build excellent online performance. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about data and understanding meaningful insights through analytics.
Your experience will include:
- Commercially driven, revenue focussed digital marketer
- Analytically minded, yet creative
- Able to balance user needs and experience with business goals
- An effective communicator across all levels of the business
- A decision-maker; able to make fact-based decisions quickly
- Willing to take the initiative, to be proactive, to contribute and to learn
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be equally comfortable working autonomously and in a team environment
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail
About the role
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Confident with the use of various SEO tools such as Google Search Console.
- Proven experience in using paid and organic search to drive growth in e-commerce or b2c products
- Experience delivering presentations to clients or internal stakeholders
- An understanding of creating written and visual content for Google AdWords, paid social media, and other digital platforms to complement paid ad content.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge and experience
- Understanding of social media and publishing tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweet deck, etc) and
- Ability to observe trends and spot emerging platforms and tools.
- Highly proficient with search and conversion analysis such as keyword research
- Experience using Google analytics, Google ads, datastudio and native analytics tools
- Revenue growth and improved conversion using Social Media, SEO, PPC, website management and performance-led campaigns
- Develop and manage the SEO and PPC strategy maximizing budgets to build best in class online performance.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop paid social media strategies that create greater online engagement and drive traffic to multiple websites.
- Ensure all digital channels operate on brand and support the wider brand thinking and philosophy.
- Be the innovation leader in digital activity to enhance the customer experience across the whole customer journey.
- Be owner and keeper of web presence and ensure we can maximize the effectiveness of customer journey through identifying trends and new technologies.
- Plan, implement and optimize short and long-term paid search campaigns including testing of target audiences.
- Build and deliver an analytics platform for all channels to performance manage digital activity and spend. Translate reports into simple management dashboards for the business to understand performance linked to business objectives.
- Run analytics and data to gain insights to improve the target penetration of digital marketing spend and marketing activity
- Strong knowledge of popular platforms (e.g., AdWords, Bing ads etc.)
- Experience with Google360 & programmatic platforms
- Strong user of Microsoft excels and Google sheets
- Experience in Google Shopping
- Strong written and verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Experience with Facebook and/or YouTube advertising would be a bonus.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite would be a bonus.
SEO: 2 years (Required)
Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Paid Social Ads: 2 years (Required)
PPC: 2 years (Required)