Inigo has raised $850m of committed capital and was authorised to write business at Lloyd's on 2 December 2020. It began underwriting on 1 January and has ambitious plans to grow into one of the leading global markets for big-ticket insurance and reinsurance. The company is looking to hire and retain the best talent in the global (re)insurance market in order to achieve its aspirations. This is a unique opportunity to join the company at the beginning of its journey.
The reinsurance account is written by a collaborative team of experienced underwriters in London with a long track record of writing profitable books of global reinsurance business. The team would like to supplement its capabilities by hiring someone who can bring new insight into opportunities in the Asian market. Inigo is looking to interview candidates with a deep understanding of some of the key insurance markets in Asia and an enthusiasm to promote Inigo in the region and to seek out the most compelling opportunities.Experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Minimum of three years' experience writing or broking Asian property treaty reinsurance.
- Demonstrable connection with the Asian market - for example, language skills or experience working in the region.
- Excellent personal skills that can be used to promote Inigo to our brokers and clients.
- Strong technical skills in regard to structuring and negotiating reinsurance contracts.
- A thorough understanding of catastrophe models and other pricing methodologies.
- A low ego, team player.
At Inigo embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us is our mission. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.