The Role: Channel Analyst
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
Pay Rate: £80,000pa to £110,000pa - via PAYE
Location: London/ RemoteThe Client:
We are working with the world's most recognisable tech brand. They produce a wide range of products including best selling mobile devices and personal computers.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with stakeholders on key strategic, operational, and financial analyses to support decision making
- Help drive the preparation of weekly reviews/materials to assess performance of business, monitor daily/weekly performance to dig into trends, seek out opportunities and insights to improve performance, to help the team drive execution cross-functionally.
- Leverage research, partner data and financial business models to size new partner opportunities and support strategic decision making
- Conduct desktop research to rapidly understand market, partner and competitive landscapes
- Own and maintain performance forecasting across various markets, teams and verticals to support strategic planning
- Team operational support: Create, improve and maintain high volumes of daily and weekly reports, monthly management reviews, ad hoc analysis, ongoing PO and code ordering. Coordinate and maintain commercial deal update reporting dashboard.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, with extensive planning forecasting and business modelling.
- Demonstrable background of influencing business growth strategies
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined to work effectively autonomously, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame key questions and the analyses needed to solve complex problems.
- Extreme proficiency with MS Excel is a minimum, experience working with relational databases, data, and reports; SQL, Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations.