Are you a test engineer with enterprise delivery experience using a range of technologies?Do you want to develop your skills as part of an award-winning tech consultancy delivering solutions for some of the world's leading organisations?Do you want to develop new skills, contributing to a wide variety of projects in an environment that values technical excellence and collaborative working?About Us
We're an innovative tech consultancy
- a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we've been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture
to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
As part of our continued growth we're looking for quality assurance specialists with development, test automation
experience to join our award-winning team.About the Role
As a BJSS test engineer you'll join multi-disciplinary teams of some of the brightest and best in the industry. You'll work in a fast moving, agile environment, implementing best-practice testing, test automation and BDD practices.
You'll help deliver some of the most exciting digital programmes around for clients in a range of industries by:
- Contributing to the planning, design and implementation of testing frameworks.
- Scripting automated tests and working collaboratively with other engineers in a continuous build environment.
You'll have the expertise and confidence to work with a range of partners across diverse business and technology communities, and have experience in several of these areas:
- Software testing tools (e.g. jBehave, jUnit, Cucumber, Specflow, jMeter, Gatling, Appium etc.)
- Cloud DevOps environments such as AWS, Azure etc.
- End-to-end Agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment, and support.