BRUIN Financial are looking for a driven and experienced accounts administrator to join our clients team, currently based in Manchester city centre. This brand new role will work closely alongside the Accounts team and Commercial Manager. The successful candidate will join a well established team with full support from management at the outset.
· Day to day management of billing and Direct Debit collections
· Arrears management and raising late fees and penalties.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Processing accounts payable invoices and ensuring timely payment.
· Supplier reconciliations
· Support the commercial team with documentation, proposals and contracts.
· Dealing with both internal and external queries timely
· Help with office administration including answering the phone, post and banking.
· Proactively identify areas for improvement and contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement
· Support of Management Accountant on daily duties
· Support of Commercial Manager on daily admin duties
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accounts assistant or accounts administrator with a keen eye for detail and intermediate excel skills.
In return, my client is offering an exceptional starting salary and benefits.
To be considered, please submit your CV or contact Rachael Fish