Ocean Finance is a leading financial technology business offering a wide range of personal finance options to consumers such as our credit builder credit card, personal loans, a range of mortgages and second charge products for homeowners. We are a fast-growing business offering a dynamic working environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
This is a new position for an energetic, passionate and analytical email designer/developer to join our team in Manchester. (This role is also remote)
As the successful candidate you will work closely with the CRM team, developing innovative email templates to help drive successful CRM campaigns. You will help build and execute on the existing strategy focused on developing and maintaining new and existing email templates. You will be reporting to the Head of CRM of our broking team.Role and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Competencies we'd expect you to have:
- Use Stripo to build and design emails.
- Work on the CRM team as the sole email designer/builder as well as being part of the growing design community of practice.
- Understand who our users are, value user research and use data to help inform your design decisions.
- Constantly looking at solutions that can help improve performance
- Communicate your learnings and progress to colleagues and stakeholders in show and tells.
- Collaborate with the team designers and copywriters to regularly test different creative assets
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong design skills, with passion for design and enthusiasm for learning
- Keen eye for detail
- Be up-to-date with the best practices for email design
- Strong understanding of the limitations when it comes to building an email template and knowledge of the hacks/solutions to overcome them
- Someone who takes ownership of their work
- Stay current with the trends in email development.
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Experience in Litmus testing
- Experience using a CRM platform
- Animation (After Affects).
- Working knowledge of adobe creative suite and sketch app (Or other similar design tools).
- Portfolio showcasing recent work
We highly value people that can make a difference and to reflect this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A culture built on openness and mutual support
- Commitment to your development, growing you as part of our overall success story
- Pension & annual salary review
- Freedom to work remotely or (based on situation) from our Manchester or Cyprus offices
- On site (Manchester): on-site gym and personal training, Remote/Cyprus: regular instructor-led fitness and wellbeing classes
- Plus Mental Health First Aid support, Employee Assistance Program, free Audible audiobook subscription