Junior Python Developer
A stealth-mode Hedge Fund is looking for a Python Engineer to build a systematic trading platform with real-time data insights capabilities, you will be part of a high calibre team using the latest opensource technologies responsible for generating real world insights which have a major impact on the trading PnL.
As a Python Developer/Data Engineer, you will work in a small office based in Soho the office has a luxurious feel with great perks, the organization is proud of its flat structure. The role will span research and trading platform developing as well as infrastructure management.
The CEO and Portfolio Manager of this fund has already raised $1B AUM to launch next year, he was trained by the best hedge fund managers in the world and introduced Systematic Trading to the hedge fund he worked in previously. The CTO also has a proven track record and was the CTO of one of the most well known and successful British Hedge Funds since the 90s.Responsibilities
- MSc/BSc Computer Science, Maths, Physics or relevant experience demonstrating solid understanding of core computer science principles
- Python Engineering or Data Engineering experience
- Experience working in a Finance (ideally front-office/trading environment) as a Python Developer/Data Engineer
- Be a humble self-starter
- Gain experience in successfully launching a hedge fund
- Greenfield Project
- Hedge Fund style compensation and bonus
- An endless list of benefits including private healthcare, private chef in the office, personal trainer, etc