: Paid Social ExecutiveLocation
: LondonRemote Working
: Must be able to work from the office in London once restrictions are liftedSalary
: Up to £25k dependent on experienceHoliday allowance
: 25 daysHours:
Flexible/start finish times
Want to work for an advertising agency that has seen significant growth in 2020 and help look after fantastic clients and their paid social campaigns? At Tomorrow, we are looking for a Paid Social Executive to join our team. This role will work holistically across campaigns, providing support in executing key campaign deliverables across paid social channels.The Role
Advertising agency, Tomorrow, is currently looking for a Paid Social Executive to join our growing team. The role entails operational implementation, bespoke reporting and delivering campaign insight for the account management team who look after digital media campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills and be proactive in their approach towards work.
Tomorrow has grown quickly in 2020 with significant account wins across entertainment, retail and gaming. This role will look after some large clients who operate multiple campaigns, across multiple products in over 10 countries. This is a diverse role that requires someone who is adept at handling large data sets, is highly organised and is happy to work closely with the Trading Team and varios Account Teams to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
You will sit within the performance teams in the agency from our office in SW London and we offer flexible working so as to adhere to all government guidelines.The Core Responsibilities
- Achieve client targets, in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive and Account Managers
- Have an innovative and creative approach and strive for constant improvements to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and TikTok campaigns
- Initiate and undertake campaign management tasks including:
- Audience segmentation
- Ad uploading and execution
- Editing bids
- Budget monitoring and optimisation
- Producing, updating and understanding campaign reports
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal agency teams and clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok marketing teams
- Keep up to date with all industry developments-building a thorough knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok environments
Tomorrow are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to develop rapidly, help grow the agency's offering, exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results for our clients. Ideally you can meet the following criteria:
Previous experience -
- At least a year managing Facebook Business Manager.
- Additional experience in managing other Social Media platforms will be a plus.
- Client Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and/or internal clients; get first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in product services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Drive for Results: Is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful or acting with a minimum of planning; seize opportunities and is very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and other for results.
- Relationships and Teamwork: Is seen as a team player and is collaborative, easily gains trust and support of peers; Encourage collaborations; Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interest and yet be fair to other groups.
Want to work for a growing advertising agency with more than 50 colleagues amidst an environment where you can learn and thrive? Want to progress your career in programmatic advertising? We want to hear from you.