Technical Business Analyst - Permanent - Bristol
My client are a fully integrated agency group with Human Understanding at the heart. They have four award-winning divisions with a mission to create genuine business advantage for clients, by uncovering behavior-led insights from their Human Understanding Lab.
You will be responsible for gathering and translating the client's business and system requirements into a conceptual/functional set of documents. What are the key responsibilities?
- Illicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Requirements gathering: Working closely with Product Owner Groups and Working Groups to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Process Flow Mapping: Functional & Non-functional Epics/Stories mapped to Macro Level Journeys and necessary Regulatory Articles
- Capture all requirements (RAID - Risks/Assumptions/Issues/Dependencies/ in JIRA)
- Defining the Acceptance Criteria for all Epics/Stories
- Working with the Product Owner to review and close all open issues/dependencies and the Scrum Master to review Product Backlog is up to date and risks and concerns are prioritized
- Working with the Scrum Master & Product Owner to define the high-level scope & goals for each Sprint
- Working with the Architect team to align user stories to sequence diagrams
- Stakeholder workshops including Product Owner/Lead Architects/Design Authorities/IT teams/Scrum Masters and Developers/Testers and to present the results & support the preparation of project proposals
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
Ultimately, the Technical BA is responsible for the collection of business, creative, strategic, functional and technical requirements across a number of digital experience delivery ecosystems existing and as yet, undefined.
On offer is a health salary, impressive benefits package and a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing company with a fantastic culture!