My client is a leading OneStream partner are on the look out for a Solution Architect with extensive consolidation experience. This role will be remote based with travel to client site expected post-Covid.
The role will involve a mixture of Project Leadership, Pre-Sales and Stakeholder management. You will be expected to consult with all levels of the business, from analysts to CFO's, leading multiple projects. You will also need a deep understanding of EPM and the ability to drive technical application design and implementation.
They need someone in this position who has proven consulting experience with both technical and functional ability, engaging with stakeholders at a senior level whilst also leading a team of consultants. You will be a strong communicator and have good interpersonal skills building strong internal / external client relationships.
They've placed a big impetus on guiding the candidate onto an exciting path to Director level. So, whilst they're looking for ambitious motivated people, they want those who demonstrate all the right skills from day one. Here is a fantastic opportunity to work on some exciting projects within Oracle's latest EPM technologies and a chance to progress your career alongside many industry leaders.
- 5+ years experience leading EPM projects (Hyperion, HFM, OneStream, Tagetik, SAP BPC, TM1, Anaplan, Board)
- Project Management / Leading teams
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders (CFO's), gathering requirements and scoping solutions
- Accountancy/Finance background is also of interest
- Flexibility to travel
- Sales / Pre-sales knowledge