A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for an experienced Finance Consultant, at manager grade, with Target Operating Model expertise.To be successful you will have:
You will be responsible for:
- Ideally have experience of greenfield SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Supported the development and deployment of solutions to Finance function challenges in at least three of the following areas
- Shared Service Centres / Outsourcing
- Finance process redesign (R2R / P2P / O2C)
- Cost reduction solutions such as finance systems implementation
- Operating model change, including business partnership roles;
- Finance system design and implementation
- Business case development
- Education to degree level plus either formal accounting qualification or equivalent understanding of accounting principles
- Good understanding of SAP and S/4HANA business cases, key differences between S/4HANA and ECC and an understanding of the overall S/4HANA processes and technology - with experience in delivery
- Team Lead experience of between 2-4 people
- Project experience from either a consulting firm, professional services or in industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership and management within finance transformation engagements
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Senior Manager or Director Level
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Support the development of project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement;
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.