A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
At PwC we recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve ways of working to develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP EPM Consultant with BPC and, ideally, SAP Analytics Cloud at Senior Manager Level, to join the team.To be successful you will have:
You will be responsible for:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Be a respected authority on financial solutions (i.e. speaking at User Group events etc)
- Expert knowledge of financial consolidation processes and accounting standards eg. IFRS, GAAP
- Expert knowledge of PB&F processes and best practices
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- Extensive experience in SAP EPM Solutions including Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Expert knowledge of SAP EPM products including Group Reporting and/or SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Expert knowledge in design and delivery of Planning solutions in SAP EPM / BPC or SAC
- Multiple end to end implementations in SAP Planning and Consolidation Projects
- Good knowledge of Financial Consolidation processes is desirable
- Team Lead experience of between 3-30 people including offshore
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must!
- Have experience of supporting pre-sales engagements and responding to RFP's etc
- Leadership and Consulting within SAP Analytics projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.