A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation Programmes. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for a SAP S4/HANA Business Change Manager at a Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Change Lead on large scale transformation programmes, underpinned by technology, in one or more industries for Tier 1 clients
- Experience of delivering Change within a large-scale SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA implementation is desirable
- Experience of delivering change in programmes that are multi-site / regional / global
- A proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking a lead role for change management needed to deliver a successful solution
- Demonstrable experience of driving client adoption of processes and new ways of working through an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Business Change
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ensuring our business-led programmes and projects drive client adoption levels through innovative and forward thinking approaches to Business Change
- Developing and leading a structured change management approach - implemented with agility, in collaboration with a diverse (technical and non-technical) group of stakeholders
- Developing and managing tailored plans for deployment and change, in line with overall programme timelines, activities and milestones
- Developing and facilitating immersive workshops with our clients to help them 're-imagine' the future of their organisation and understand what the changes mean for them
- Managing the transition of change to the business, building change networks, facilitating knowledge transfer and implementing support models
- Ensuring the interests of the Sponsors are met by the project and programme, building and managing an approach to benefits realisation
- Establishing and leading high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross geography teams; displaying flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships whilst demonstrating the firm's values
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.